Galetta Lawn Bowling Club 2011 Season
Galetta Lawn Bowling runs from the middle of May until mid September. Bowling is available every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6:00pm until about 8:00pm. On Friday bowling is from 9:30am to 11:30am.
Please arrive at the green 15 minutes early to allow the draw master to make up the teams. Tuesday evening is our marathon night and refreshments are served after the game.
New bowlers are always welcome. Come any evening to try it out free of charge. All you need is a reasonably flat pair of shoes. We supply everything else.
Galetta Lawn Bowling Club will be hosting the following Open Tournaments and events:
- May 17th. Opening Pot Luck Dinner, bowling at 3:00pm, Pot Luck at 5:00pm followed by our Spring Annual Meeting. New bowlers and past members are welcome. Bring a salad, main course or desert.
- May 25th – West Carleton Senior Games (bowling).
- June 1st – Open House – everyone welcome. Try it, you’ll like it
- June 2nd – Coaching clinic
- June 13th – MacHardy Cup (Mixed Pairs)
- June 25th and 26th – District Play Downs for Mixed Pairs
- July 4th – Russell Cup (Open Triples)
- July 15th – Novice Day, a fun day open to all novice bowlers with 5 years or less experience.
- August 15th _ Sadler Cup (Mixed Pairs)
Our Closing Banquet will be held in September.
Contact: Dave Jefferies at 613 623 4579 or email@example.com